What should be paid attention to when the four-wheel drive cross-country forklift starts and moves?
The following points should be paid attention to when the four-wheel drive cross-country forklift starts and moves:
(1) Before driving the four-wheel drive cross-country forklift, the driver should first inspect and organize the site and passage to make it suitable for forklift operation and travel;
(2) When the four-wheel drive cross-country forklift starts, first turn on the emergency switch, turn on the electric lock, then turn the direction switch position, sound the horn, and then start slowly and gradually speed up, to prevent the rapid depressing of the speed control pedal to start. Prevent the motor from burning out due to excessive starting current;
(3) When the four-wheel drive cross-country forklift is driving, it should gradually speed up, and it is not allowed to travel at low speed for a long time; when meeting or giving way, it should be empty and give way;
(4) When the four-wheel drive cross-country forklift is moving, stop turning the direction switch, only after the vehicle has stopped. Just flip the direction switch to change direction. Try to prevent sudden braking. In case of emergency, quickly pull down the knife switch, step on the brake pedal, and park immediately;
(5) The 4WD cross-country forklift must honk when starting and turning, and when turning, downhill, uneven road or passing through narrow passages, slow down and pay attention to safety;
(6) When the four-wheel drive cross-country forklift is traveling on the road, it must pass on the right side. The forklift should be about 100-200mm away from the ground, and the mast should be tilted backward; when two vehicles are traveling in the same direction, the front and rear should be maintained for 2m. Above interval
The above is what Hyundai Hailin Heavy Industry has compiled for you about the matters needing attention in the starting and moving process of the four-wheel drive off-road forklift. Welcome new and old customers from all over the country to come to consult and order!